Saturday, May 14, 2022

 Dear Stella,

I am so sorry about this morning! When I walked in the kitchen and saw you in the sink, I blurted out, "Stella!"  That woke up Sally, of course (though she said she was already awake). 

Then when Sally was bent over you, smiling, scolding, you gave me the cat death stare. 

I've felt bad all day. I really didn't mean to get you in trouble. Believe me, I do things all the time that would get me in trouble if people found out. It was just such a shock to see you at eye level when you're normally a stay-on-the-floor kind of cat (well trained, thankfully). But I've seen you jump, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

Anyway, please forgive me. I won't give you away next time, or maybe I'll just pretend not to see you. (I'm a big push over when it comes to children and animals.)  

Please keep in mind that I'm not a cat person, but you really are a super cool cat. Maybe even part dog.

Julie 

  
                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment